Photos by Harry Bennet
I’m Rosie, an Illustrator & Maker currently based in Northampton, UK.
My practice largely focuses on observing and amplifying unassuming moments and ordinary experiences, revelling in the joys of the everyday.
I’m also an Associate Artist at Milton Keynes Arts Centre.
For comissions, collabortations, or queries, please contact me on email@example.com.
- The Forest, editorial illustration, ZEIT LEO Magazine, 2021
- Murals, The Core Theatre, 2021
- Digital Diwali, spot illustration, The Happy ‘ Hood, 2020
- E-Scooters: The Screen Alternative spot illustration, The Happy ‘Hood, 2020
- Special Edition T-Shirt Design for Everpress’s Holiday Collection, 2020
- Prop Designer on the feature film ‘A Fluorescent Sky’, 2020
- Core Calls, Associate Artist at The Core Theatre, 2020
- Ways To Be Cheerful spot illustration, The Happy ‘ Hood Zine, 2020
- A Brief History of 78 Derngate comic, The Happy ‘Hood Zine, 2020
Exhibitions & Events:
- Lively Landscapes Workshop, Milton Keynes Arts Centre, 2021
- Psst Print & Record Fair, Big Shop Friday, Milton Keynes, 2020
- On Point, Surface Gallery, Nottingham, 2020
- We Are All Artists, MK Gallery, Milton Keynes, 2019/2020
- Stories From Yesterday, Winchester Gallery, 2019
- Other Forms, Protein Studios, London, 2019
- Wilder Floral Design, Northampton.
- First Class in BA (Hons) Graphic Arts-Illustration, Winchester School of Art, 2016-19