Photos by Harry Bennet
I’m Rosie, an Illustrator, Maker & Facilitator currently based in the Midlands, UK.
My practice largely focuses on observing and amplifying unassuming moments and ordinary experiences, revelling in the joys of the everyday and my love of the natural world.
I’m also an Associate Artist at MK Gallery and Milton Keynes Arts Centre.
For comissions, collabortations, or queries, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Editorial Illustrator, The Happy ‘Hood zine, 2020-present
- Art Therapy Colouring Pack, Pink Rooster Charity, 2022
- The Forest, editorial illustration, ZEIT LEO Magazine, 2021
- Murals, The Core Theatre, 2021
- Special Edition T-Shirt Design for Everpress’s Holiday Collection, 2020
- Prop Designer on the feature film ‘A Fluorescent Sky’, 2020
- Core Calls, Associate Artist at The Core Theatre, 2020
Exhibitions & Events:
- Art Club, MK Gallery, 2022
- 12 Days of Christmas Cards, NN Contemporary Art, 2021
- Make Your Own Frankensteins Monster, Milton Keynes Arts Centre, 2021
- Lively Landscapes Workshop, Milton Keynes Arts Centre, 2021
- Psst Print & Record Fair, Big Shop Friday, Milton Keynes, 2020
- On Point, Surface Gallery, Nottingham, 2020
- We Are All Artists, MK Gallery, Milton Keynes, 2019/2020
- Stories From Yesterday, Winchester Gallery, 2019
- Other Forms, Protein Studios, London, 2019
- Wilder Floral Design, Northampton.
- First Class in BA (Hons) Graphic Arts-Illustration, Winchester School of Art, 2016-19